Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Monday, October 25, 2004

 

  A Round-up of Favorite Posts..

Today's a crazy day since I spend all day every Monday volunteering at the boys' school AND I am editing the book. So, taking a cue from Annie, Kelly and several other blogging buddies, I have gone through my sitemeter and posted the most popular search engine results on my site. Enjoy! I'll be back with new posts tomorrow.

#1 99% Decided Voter (#1 by far--Are they just trying to track down every undecided voter?

#2 Lessons I Learned From Tall Poppies This Week--Most of the searchers came to this post looking for links to the Miss Universe Wardrobe Malfunction video. They weren't disappointed, but I never considered that to be one of my finer blogging moments. Go figure.
#3 Lilly Pulitzer Blogging Blowout--Interestingly, #1, #2, and #3 were all within a few searches of one another. There are evidently LOTS of Lilly fans out there. Most searchers come to this post looking for the Vanity Fair Biography on Lilly Pulitzer and for the scarf the folks at Lilly designed for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
#4 Reese Witherspoon in Vanity Fair--Lots of Reese Witherspoon fans out there, too.
#5
Purse And Handbag Lovers: Please Remain Calm--which interestingly ties for 5th with
#5
Brooches, Brooches Everywhere--where most of the 20+ searchers came looking for Glenda Geis handbags.

My personal favorites? Hands down: First Day of School--NOT!, which tells the story of how I put my children on the bus and sent them to school the day before school started and How the BBC Helped Me Waste Five Hours of My Vacation (which is also the 7th most popular search result thanks to people looking for BBC Personality Tests). Enjoy...and I'll be back tomorrow.

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >