Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

  These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...


Faux Leopard Coat from Overstock.com
This photo dedicated to Emily, Annie, Kelly, Kate, Michelle and all of the others who had strong feelings regarding the Animal Print fashions shown and discussed in the Cat's Meow post...and, no, I didn't buy it..

I just LOVE Overstock.com. Not only can I get really great deals on printer cartridges and spectacular linens, but you can find FABULOUS FASHIONS for a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere.

Looking for a Coat or Jacket? Check out this, this, this, and this gorgeous satin evening coat. Warning: I own this in sage AND fuschia. If you are going to be in the same room with me any time soon, BEWARE! I'm just sayin'...

Looking for Shawls or Wraps? Check out this which is also available in black here, this, and this little number from Dolce and Gabbana.

Looking for what to wear beneath your fab new wrap? Check out their great selection of skirts, pants, shirts, and suits.

One additional warning: Just because it IS a bargain, it ISN'T free--and those little purchases can REALLY add up. Trust me, I KNOW this to be true....

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >