Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Friday, October 22, 2004

 

  Which Desperate Housewife Are You?

DHlynette
Congratulations! You are Lynette Scavo, the
ex-career woman who traded the boardroom for
boredom, mixed with moments of sheer panic as
the mother of four unmanageable kids.


Which Desperate Housewife are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla

I found this quiz over at Michelle Agnew's site and, of course, HAD to take it. Okay, I admit it...the first time I took it, it said that

DHgabrielle
Congratulations! You are Gabrielle Solis, the
ex-model with everything she's every wanted a
rich husband, a big house and John, the
17-year-old gardener.

Which Desperate Housewife are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla

...but I don't have everything I want, my husband has told me every day for the last ten years that he's broke (Yes, I guess that looks ARE deceiving, or maybe it's tax-attorney angst), and we are among the few in this neighborhood who have no gardener. Plus, the grammar and syntax were so bad in that description that I KNEW that match was ALL WRONG.

So, I changed my "Sushi and Sake" to "Couscous and Consomme'" and VOILA! I'm Lynette! Not sure that she is much closer to me. Our parenting styles are VERY different--and so are our children (wonder if there's a connection there? Hmmmm...), but other than that I think there are some similarities. And, most importantly, the grammar (though not perfect) was a significant improvement. So, all in all, I think I'll settle for Couscous and Consomme' for now....

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >