Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Saturday, December 25, 2004

 

  The 12 Days Tree...


Well, I'm a bit late getting these pics posted after our trip over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house (Hubby's mom, who lives 2 hours away). Just got the boys to bed and wanted to at least get a couple of pics up before the day was over...

Hope your day was Merry and Bright! And thanks again for all of the holiday wishes...They worked!



You'll notice that I made the "Maids A-Milking" swans. I just LOVED the look of the swans (with crowns on their heads, of course!) and since I already had 9 ladies dancing, having eight swans worked for me! Plus the girl and cow (for Maids a-milking) were the PERFECT size to fit my Favorite Christmas Carols on. I figured a little, minor switcheroo for aesthetic purposes wouldn't hurt anyone...

A couple of additional closeups...



Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >