Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Friday, December 03, 2004

 

  Don't Hate Her Because She's Organized...

And already finished with her Christmas shopping! Learn from her. Elisa, isn't just WITH the program. She IS the program for today.

Check out her fabulous post that lays out for you the WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE, WHEN and HOW'S of Christmas Shopping. It certainly brought my list into clearer perspective. And she has some GREAT ideas for gifts that I can purchase from home (via the 'net, of course) that I hadn't even considered.

So go over and check out Elisa's fab tips...and tell her I said, "Howdy".

Tomorrow...some of my favorites from YOUR lists, along with a few more of my favorite gifts and tips for the Holidays....

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >