Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, December 05, 2004

 

  Faux Avenue


Photo Courtesy of The New York Times
(click to enlarge and read caption)

Ladies, I can appreciate the occasional well-constructed knock-off just as much as the next person (as long as it isn't being passed off as the Real Deal). (Oh, and no need to send e-mails to me decrying the evils of Asian-made knock-offs...I know, I know). However, do I even need to tell you that if you're going to paint "Fake" on the bag, there is really no reason to buy it in the first place?

In addition, this collage is just bursting with trends that should never EVER have started. As a matter of fact, I'll make this one easy for you. Just say No, No, No, No.....AND No.

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >