Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, December 02, 2004

 

  Two-Fer: What I'm Giving...And What Are You Giving?

Yesterday, I had a few minutes to kill between meetings, so I wondered into Children's Hour. Not planning to buy anything. "Just Looking". And then I saw these precious baby shoes. No, I don't have a baby, but I know a few people who do. And these shoes are fabulous. Not only are they past adorable, but they are designed to provide the perfect foundation for baby feet as recommended by Pediatricians. But the best part? They actually stay on a baby's foot! Shocking! There was a grandmother in the store agreeing that these shoes go off and on easily, but the baby can't get them off. It seems clear that they were designed with MOTHER'S in mind as well. So what are the babies (and new mothers) on my list getting for Christmas this year? These, these, and these.

Now, the problem is that I still have about 15 other people to buy for. So now my question is...What are YOU giving for Christmas this year? To anyone. I need to know. Leave me a comment telling me what you're giving, and I will feature some of them in a later post--giving you credit for your incredibly clever gift-shopping skills, of course.

The boys are performing in The Nutcracker today at noon, and Son 1's class will be there for the performance (oh, the pressure). So I will be volunteering at school this morning, and chaperoning for the performance. Will be back this afternoon. Hope to find LOTS of helpful Christmas shopping hints when I return!

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >