Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

  Seen While Surfing--Explanation Please. Now.

Today while I was surfing BlogExplosion, I came across the following introduction on a woman's blog:

Description: Divorced, (though by necessity, not by morals), mother of a five-year-old daughter, ......

I wrote it down word for word, just as it appears on her site. Could someone explain to me what the heck "not by morals" means? THIS is REALLY bothering me. Was she divorced by Necessity, but concerned that someone might blame Morals? Were there two virtues in the running here? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Is this a new option we have now--sort of like "re-virgination"? Please help me. It's only a few hours 'til bedtime here and I would hate to lose any sleep over this. Please. Help. Me.

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >