Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

 

  It's a Two-Fer: A Laugh AND A Lesson

I was all prepared to write something very Tall Poppy-esque. Very trendy. Very helpful. Very witty. And then I read this from my buddy, Michele Agnew, and knew that I had to share it with you. So--Lookin' for a laugh? Wanting to ensure that everyone isn't laughing at YOU? If so, check out "Wardrobe Woes", currently playing over at Michele's place. And while you're at it, enlighten the rest of us and add your two cents worth, won't ya'?

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >