Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Friday, November 12, 2004

 

  A Day (or SIXTY) Late, Maybe?

WHY? Why, I ask, are so many people coming over here looking for the Miss Universe Wardrobe Malfunction? Today?

Were they living outside the Universe when it happened OVER TWO MONTHS AGO? Were they in summer hibernation? Is there a newer one that I don't know about? One or two hits a day--OK. But EIGHT in five hours? What am I--A Pimp? Hey, I'm sorry. With the exception of my BlogExplosion girls, I'm outta business. This is it, I say. NO MORE PIMPING!

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >