Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

 

  An Apology...NOT A Gloat...SERIOUSLY

My fellow bloggers, I had planned on spending quite some time today surfing BlogExplosion, visiting sites, making thoughtful comments. I needed to be working, but I had decided to honor all of your efforts with my time and attention.

When I got 3 mystery credits after visiting my second blog, I was happy. When I got 25 mystery credits on blog #8, I almost fell out of my chair. But I continued to surf and enjoy your blogs. HOWEVER, when I hit my SECOND 25 mystery credit jackpot on blog #15, I made the stereotypical Lottery Winner's decision to call it a day. I haven't quit my day job--I simply wanted to stop surfing BlogExplosion and give the rest of you a fair shot. So good luck, guys. May the surfing gods smile upon you as they have on me today.


Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >