Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Monday, October 04, 2004

 

  You Decide: Which Photos From My Life Should I Post?

NOTE: I WILL KEEP THIS POST AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE UNTIL OCTOBER 9 TO GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE TO FIND IT AND VOTE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ AND VOTED, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE LATEST POSTS. THANKS!

In what could quite possibly turn into the scariest post ever, I am taking the advice of the folks at Blogger and opening the floor up to you. You decide: What three photos would you like for me to post on my blog? They can be of anything (almost) about me. Whatever YOU think would give you a better picture of who I really am. A pic of my workspace (scary!)? My favorite shoes? My favorite room? A favorite vacation shot? A shot from my past?

I am certain that y'all will come up with some doozies that are MUCH more original than the suggestions I just made.

Next Sunday, I will post three photos that depict the most requested shots from you, my readers. So put your thinking caps on, figure out what from my home/life you want to see and leave your requests in the comments below.

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >