Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, September 30, 2004

 

  15% Online Discount at Searlenyc.com

Searlenyc.com is one of my favorite online window shopping haunts. In other words, I find what I WANT there and then look for something similar that is about 20% of the Searle price. However, when I received the 15% discount code in my e-mail this morning, I couldn't resist buying this...

and this...

If you find a few things at Searle.com that you just can't resist, type in the code SEARLE60 at the checkout to get a 15% discount on your order. This is good through Nov. 11.

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >