Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 

  The (Truly) Moderate (Political) Voice

Since I wrote this post several hours ago, I have heard from several of you who are still trying to decide who to vote for for President. I was NOT attempting to sway anyone to one candidate over another, but rather explain my own reasoning for making my decision regarding the Presidential race. However, I truly appreciate all of your supportive comments.

On that note, for those of you who are still in the process of making a decision, I want to suggest you check out The Moderate Voice. TMV is quite possibly the least biased and most informative political site on the web. Having a journalism background, I am something of a stickler for those who purport to be "reporting the news" to be as fair and unbiased as possible (and, no, FOX News is neither--in case you were still wondering...). I get turned off by the rhetoric on BOTH sides of the aisle. TMV not only provides links divided by "Liberal", "Conservative" and "Centrist" so that you can check out what others are saying for yourself, but he also quotes those who speak from various points of view in his posts so that you can easily weigh the arguments on either side.

I am in no way affiliated with TMV. I am quite simply a fan of his brand of "old school journalism" and I think that if you are still on the fence, you might want to check his site out for yourself.

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >