Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, October 28, 2004

 

  A Special Thanks To Johnny Depp's Makeup Team...


Jack Sparrow, Day 2

This morning...
Me:
Son, you didn't wash your face last night like I asked you to.
Son 2:
I couldn't.
Me:
Why not?
Son 2:
It would've washed my whiskers off...

This afternoon...
Me:
Son, you need to take the trash out. I've asked you three times.
Son 2:
I can't.
Me:
Why not?
Son 2:
I NEED for you to redo my whiskers.
Me:
You STILL have on yesterday's makeup! You're going to get zits if you don't wash your face.
Son2:
What are zits?
Me:
Bumps that you get when you don't wash the gunk off your face.
Son 2:
Does Jack Sparrow have zits?
Me: I don't know.
Son 2: (grabbing the Pirates of the Carribean DVD cover to compare "Jack's" face with his) Well, neither of us have zits, but could you fix my eyes? I don't want people to see me like this.


SCARY! I hope this phase ends with Halloween....

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >