Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Friday, September 10, 2004

 

  Take This Week's Most Popular Quizzes

This morning, I found Yahoo's list of this week's most popular personality quizzes. Granted, these aren't quite as "scientific" or "enlightening" as the BBC tests that I took and posted here over Labor Day weekend. However, if you have a few minutes to waste this weekend, you might enjoy taking some of the tests below. Here are the results of my "tests"...


What Kind Of Chocolate Are You?

Milk Chocolate
Nice and Sweet and not too overbearing, you are
Milk Chocolate. Everyone likes you to some
extent, and a lot of people love you more than
they love their cat.


(This one kind of made me gag. I am really not THAT sweet, and I can think of a few people who don't like me to any extent at all!)

What Kind of Chocolate are You? (Click the link to the left to take this test)
brought to you by Quizilla



What Kind Of Drink Are You?
Sophisticated and classy, you take shitty-tasting liquid and make it look beautiful and glamorous!!
Congratulations!! You're a smart, sophisticated and
beautiful martini!!


(Now THAT's more like it! LOL!)

What Drink Are You? (Click the link to the left to take this test)
brought to you by Quizilla



Which Greek Goddess Are You?


(I am NOT a misogynist! Where are my girl friends when I need them?)

Which Greek Goddess Are You? (Click the link to the left to take this test)


Which Decade Are You?
The Fifties
You Are The Fifties.

(I'm not so sure about the "conformity" part. My "seeds of rebellion" must have been Early Bloomers!)

Which Decade Are You? (Click the link to the left to take this test)

brought to you by Quizilla

Which Silver Screen Siren Are You?
HASH(0x8974360)

Hmmm...I'll have to think about that one. I wonder what the other options were?

Which Silver Screen Siren are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >