Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

  Proud Great-Aunt!


Rhianna Holding Avarie At Hospital

Time to brag on my new great-neice...Grandpa Brian just sent me this pic (and a few others) and I couldn't resist posting it. Aside from getting to admire my two little neices, I am also in awe of the fabulous job Brian did on Rhianna's ponytail--complete with bow to match her "Big Sister" t-shirt! Pretty good for an "old" Grandpa, I thought. I like the festive Mardi Gras beads, too.

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >