Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Monday, August 02, 2004

 

  What kind of candy are you?

While researching for my book proposal re-do, I came across yet another opportunity to procrastinate! Can you say, "No sleep for Pink Poppy tonight?" Anyway, here's what I learned...I'm a lollipop!



lol
You're a lollipop!! You're known for your coolness,
for you are a trend setter. You're a natural
leader, and are good under pressure. People
often seek you out for advice, for you have
great insight.

So if you are just DYING to know what kind of candy YOU are, click the link below and take the quiz...

Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Pink Poppy

Now, I really DO have to finish that proposal...again!


Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >