Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, August 08, 2004

 

  Take the Free Real Age Test

Click here to take the Real Age Test! If you want to look and feel your best whatever your age, the results at the end of your test will tell you where you are on the right track and what you can improve to make yourself younger. I was relieved to find out that my Real Age is more than five years younger than my calendar age. The big 4-0 is just around the corner for me, but I have just convinced myself that I can just stick at 35 for a while! WOO HOO!

Ironically, my friends know that the entire year I was 34, I thought I was 35. It wasn't until my 35th birthday that I figured out that I had another year at 35! I attribute it to loss of brain cells during pregnancy and delivery. Anyway, didn't think I would want to be 35 for THREE YEARS, but it's starting to look better and better.

Dr. Roizen (the Real Age Doctor) says that laughing every day can add up to 8 years to your life, and having close friends to hang with and talk to can give you an additional 30 years! So, let your friends in on the secrets of the Real Age plan so that you won't be spending all those bonus years alone in your rocker!

Click here to read the Top 12 Ways to Make Yourself Younger


Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >