Tall Poppy Diaries

Observations and musings on life as a happy high-achiever (or what the Aussie's call a "Tall Poppy" ). "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

  A Few Of Today's Style, Fashion and Culture Headlines

Here are a few headlines in the NYT and WP that I found interesting. You do have to sign up to be able to get these links, but it is worth it. I don't get any spam from them.

When Old Is New

Old Style Glamour Makes A Comeback This is actually a link in today's online edition from July 20th, but I added it here because it came out before I started the blog.

No Pain, No Gain

More later...

Listed on 
BlogShares Listed on BlogShares My Bloginality is ENFP!!!

< ? Blogging Mommies # >